Saturday, July 30, 2011

Five Favorite Finds

Hope you all had a fantastic week and are having a great weekend! I know I've been MIA this week, and I could list a million excuses, but lets just get to the cool stuff I've found instead...

Mason Jar Lanterns from Brown Paper Packages
- would look adorable on an outdoor set!

Frozen Berries from Kayotic Kitchen - would be a great treat on these 100*F+ days we've been having here

Dear Lizzy is taking it back old school with slap bracelets, but definitely updates them!

Homemade Chandelier from Art is Beauty - another fabulous outdoor lighting source!

Smores Bar - would be a really fun idea at a backyard barbeque!

If you were featured I'd love if you grabbed a button!

Or if you like my blog and want to be one of my favorite people in the world here's a general button for my blog you can post on your blog! If you do, let me know and I'll do the same for your blog!


  1. Thanks so much for the feature on my chandelier!! You rock!!! :)

  2. I just found your blog via Pinterest (I'm preparing to throw my bff her first baby shower!!!) and I'm so glad I found it. As a fellow copy-cat crafter, I absolutely love the name. Anywhoo, just wanted to say hi. I love finding great blogs. You can find me at Coffee & Cabernet -- hope you'll stop by sometime. Happy Crafting!