Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Shower - Favors

I went back and forth on several favor ideas like...




cones (used also as decoration) stuffed with personalized Hershey Kisses,

personalized tile coasters,

trail mix bars,

or homemade sugar scrubs.

Then I saw these printables,

and decided on doing that.










I went and bought Hershey Bars,




and right before I printed out the wrappers (while griping about how much ink they'd use), I had the idea to try out scrapbook paper first...and it worked!

You can get 4 candy bar covers from each 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper! I came up with a poem, and used the same Avery 5440 Labels and Editor talked about in yesterdays post.


Up tomorrrow...the guest book!






























Tip Junkie handmade projectsAtoZ Todays Creative Blog Catch a Glimpse ButtonPhotobucketlil luna link party button

Shabby Chic Cottage

8 comments:

  1. Love your idea! I also loved those cones...did you find them on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet idea! (haha! sorry, i couldn't resist). love the selection that you used as well!

    thanks so much for linking this up to my tip-toe thru tuesday party! hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friends,

    A baby shower is a fun and meaningful way to celebrate a new addition to the family. Incorporating personalized baby shower favors and unique baby shower decorations is a fabulous way to make the event a truly personal one. Thanks a lot....

    Baby Shower Favor Idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby shower should be perfect like invitations,thank you cards and baby favors.Winnie The Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great baby shower favors! I’ve been looking for some creative baby shower decorating ideas for girls and this could serve as a decoration and a shower favor at the same time! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might also be interested on baby shower supplies from Lilybee's Party Box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was looking for few baby shower favors and glad to find it here at this beautiful blog. Have to organize my friend’s baby shower at one of popular venues in Atlanta. Will implement your ideas in that. My some friends will also be helping me. Hope will throw a memorable party.

    ReplyDelete