Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Wrapup

This weekend I...
went to my parents home and spent the weekend with my family and my sweet new niece,


 made this birthday cake for my Pops (don't judge...I was working with limited supplies ok! : D ),

 
I painted my nails with some crackle nail polish.. First you put on a base color (I chose lime green), then paint the crackle color on top (I used black) and it crackles on its own and the base color shows through.  Love the concept...not so in love with my color choices (it kind of reminds me of Monster Energy Drinks haha)!

On the way home we saw this awesome car,

and the best part about it was the temperature was in the 60's the whole weekend!  I LOVE cooler weather...too bad it's already back up in the 80's today!   Just a glimpse of what's to come!

Hope you had a great weekend too!  I'll be back later today with some of my favorite finds for the week!





------------------------------------
Linking Up To


No comments:

Post a Comment