Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Wrapup

 I had planned on doing some chair painting and flower bed sprucing up this weekend, but it rained off and on.  Also, my stomach hurt yesterday, so I ended up laying in bed with the hubster watching movies and reading books...pretty amazing day if you ask me!  To top it off the hubster even cleaned the house and cooked!  I sure am a lucky girl!

We watched Four Brothers and Bridesmaids.  Both were pretty good, but Four Brothers was a pretty violent.  Bridesmaids was HILARIOUS, and had a cute story too!


 


Today I'm feeling much better thankfully!  We went to church this morning, and now the hubster has some of the neighbors over for football.  His uncle works for KFC corporate, so we got free chicken and sides (hooray), I made a pepper jelly appetizer (recipe coming Thursday), bought some Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Cookies (they're really good), and called it a party - it's just for men..they don't care!  My plan today was to finally get out all of the Fall decor, but seeing as I'm in bed now while typing this, doesn't look like it's going to happen either. Hey, everyone deserves a relaxing weekend lounging around right?  Hope yours was good too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment