Monday, September 12, 2011

Must Make Monday's

Donna Hay: Everything you need all in one packet.  This would be fantastic for a picnic or party!

 Big D and Me: revealed her kitchen gallery wall, and has lots of the printables for free on her site!  I have the perfect space for something like this beside my kitchen table...I might be using some of these printables, especially the olive you one...so cute!
 Making Me Do : Laundry detergent boxes into storage boxes! How cute!  These would look adorable on my craft desk to hold different papers and supplies.
 Love, Lindsey: turned a shutter into a kitchen rack; I love functional and pretty things!
 Martha Stewart: who knew coffee cans and twigs could look so good!?  I'm thinking about making these as Christmas gifts with a little variation...maybe spray painting the twigs, or even using cinnamon sticks instead of twigs for a nice scent!
Organize and Decorate Everything:  this would be great for back to school time, or change out the "welcome" banner for the name of the teacher and give it to your childs teacher!


Don't forget to grab a button on my side bar if you've been featured and want to share!  Thanks for the crafting inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment