- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (an 8-ounce box isn't quite 2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2. Mix butter and cheese in saucepan until melted.
3. In crock pot, combine all ingredients, adding the macaroni last. Stir and cook for 3 hours on low, stirring a few times throughout.
*If you're a garlic addict like I am, I always put garlic salt on mine too, but the hubster doesn't like it so we don't add it in when cooking.
**I've also used this recipe but swapping out the Cheddar with Pepper Jack cheese...really yummy too!
Fireflies and Jelly Beans
Stuff and Non Sense
At The Picket Fence
The Idea Room
A Glimpse Inside
My Repurposed Life
My Simple Home Life