Monday, September 12, 2011

Schedule

So I'm having trouble keeping up a regular schedule with blogging, so this weekend I kind of brainstormed some topics and daily themes.

Here's the plan I'm going to try to stick to:
Must Make Mondays - this is going to replace my Five Favorite Finds with things that I've found on other blogs that are great!
Teaching Time Tuesdays - I nanny for two special needs 6 year olds, and an 18 month old toddler, so on Tuesdays I'm going to post some of the stuff I'm doing with the kiddos.  I hope to maybe even make toddler teaching units soon and will post those when I get them done.
Whatever Wednesdays - I'm leaving this day free to post whatever I want; wordless, what I'm working on, etc.
Thirsty (or Tasty) Thursdays - I'll post some sort of recipe I've tried out recently
Fashion Fridays - outfits and accessories I've found and love
Weekend Wrapup - what I've been working on, what things I've been doing, just a little of whatever


Hope you like the schedule, and I'll actually stick to it!  Thanks so much for reading my blog and sharing your comments and ideas!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment