Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Friday - Missoni for Target

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably already know Missoni's line for Target launched Tuesday.  And if you've been living under a rock, you've probably missed your chance to own any of it as it's pretty much all sold out.  I tried getting on Target's website for about half an hour before I got on to see it.  I kept getting this cute dog,

 
so apparently I'm not the only one who was trying to get on.


There was lots of super cute stuff, and while it's more affordable then Missoni, it's still too rich for my cheap self, so I just had some fun (browser) window shopping.  Here are some of my favorites...maybe you'll get lucky and find some if it's your thing.



These boots are the one thing I would have bought for sure, but they were sold out already!  They're SO cute!









Were you lucky enough to score some cool stuff? Let me see pictures and live vicariously through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment