Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'd Like To Thank...

Blog people are awesome; specifically these wonderful ladies who have blogs way bigger than mine but still have featured little old me!

The most current one to feature me is One Pretty Thing in her current July 4th Roundup.
These wonderful ladies also featured the same Flag Printable (found in this post)
The Tattered Tag has also featured my garden sign and coat rack

Tatertots and Jello has also featured my spring wreath

The DIY Home Sweet Home Project
featured my spring wreath as well

A Glimpse Inside has featured my "spring stroll scene" I made out of book pages and scrapbook paper


I owe a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you wonderful ladies for helping me get my site out there for people to see!

Also, check out those links under the "where I party" on the side bar or the tiny little icons after some of my posts. Those are some awesome ladies and there are some really cool projects and bloggers I have met through joining parties and visiting others links!

And last, but not even the close to least... a big THANK YOU to all of you who read my blog, click on my links, and follow along through GFC with what I do and make! I really appreciate it and it makes my day when I read your lovely comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment