Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Pin-It Wednesday

Ok, so as I may or may not have mentioned a million times in my short little blogging experience here, I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Apparently, so are several other bloggers, and over at 1st Lady of the House is hosting a party dedicated to it! What a fantastic idea! Go over there and pin yours, so I can see what your favorite thing you've pinned this week is, and also so I can find you on Pinterest and waste even more time on that site!

If you need an invite I have a couple more, but make sure if you request one you leave your email or it's linked to your account.

Follow my boards on my Pinterest account if you want!

Oh, and my favorite thing I've pinned so far this week, the Quatrefoil Table from Hi There Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment