Picture from My Recipes...I eat it too quick to take pictures, and a post with no pictures is no fun!To Make This I Use:
- squash and/or zucchini (I usually use 2 of each)
- butter (1 tbsp.)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- onion (1/4 medium sized)
- ritz crackers (8-10, crumbled)
- shredded cheddar cheese (a handful or so)
- steamer bag (optional)
- Slice the squash, zucchini, and onion and place in steamer bag (or however you choose to cook it) with butter and garlic salt. Place steamer bag in microwave for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Drain off the butter and place in a bowl.
- Mix in cheese and top with crushed Ritz crackers.
It's such an easy and quick recipe, and even people who don't usually like squash have eaten and enjoyed it! The best part is it's very inexpensive, especially if you (or someone who loves you enough to give you their food) are growing the produce.