Friday, May 27, 2011

It's A Celebration! and Five Favorite Finds

Two years ago Monday, the hubster and I got hitched!

We're celebrating with a short getaway, and can't be more excited!

Also, happy 52nd anniversary to my Grandparents! Thanks for sharing your day with us!

Now onto my top 5 things this week...

20 Summer Projects roundup by Tater Tots & Jello - summer break's just a couple weeks away!, I especially love the reading fort, and not for the kiddos I watch ;)

Paper Flower roundup at The Scrap Shoppe - 16 different ways to make flowers...so many projects running through my head from looking at these!

Adorable Dress Onesie at Running With Scissors - how stinkin' cute...if only I had a sewing machine!

Backyard BBQ Ideas at Lemonade Makin' Mama - strawberry shortcake kabob...enough said!

Chair into Stool at Redoux - I have a million of these chairs sitting in the garage...what a great idea!

Hope you guys are as inspired by these ideas as I was! As always, if you were featured feel free to pick up a button from the sidebar! Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend, and I'll look forward to seeing all your posts on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun group of favorites! Thank you so much for including mine in there, sweet thing!!

    :)

    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my paper flower roundup in your group! And happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete