Saturday, May 14, 2011

Five Favorite Finds

Hope you're having a great weekend so far! It's been a little rainy here, but it's been nice to be rained in and get some cleaning done around the house. My favorite things I've found this week are...

Spring Mossy Sign from The Idea Room- so cute and...Springy :)

Easy Magnetic Frames from Cross My Heart Designs, featured at Young and Crafty- I really want to make these!

Name Painting Tutorial at Lil Blue Boo - so stinkin' cute and a great tutorial that makes me think even I as a bad painter could do them

Tissue Paper Votives at Frugal Family Fun blog - this could be made in so many themes and for so many different occasions, and they look super easy and inexpensive to make

Alphabet Flash Card Printables at The Handmade Home - these could look beautiful in a nursery

and an extra freebie for the week 100 Free Things To Do With Kids from Digital Reflections

1 comment: