Sunday, May 01, 2011

Blog Buttons

I've started featuring some of my favorite finds for the past month, and decided to make a button for my blog people can grab when they're featured. With the help of my hubster, who did all the html stuff for me because I'm clueless, it's up and running on the side bar, as well as just a general button for my blog. Feel free to grab one! If you do put the one advertising my blog on your site, let me know and I'll do the same for you! Thanks!
If you were featured here's the button for you

If you like my blog and want to share it with others here's the button for you


To give credit where credit is do, I got the background for my buttons here and the tutorial that originally inspired me to make buttons here. I use Picnik to edit and arrange everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment