Monday, May 16, 2011

Free Quart of Glidden Paint

I've never used Glidden Paint, only Behr and Sherwin Williams, but it's free so I'm giving it a try! I ordered Antique White and am planning on using it on my kitchen table (in 8-10 weeks when my free paint arrives, so don't hold your breath in anticipation! :D). My mom ordered Pink Salmon to paint a toy box for my sisters baby-on-the-way! Anyway, head over to Glidden's website and get your free quart. The offer's only available today and tomorrow, and only to the first 200,000 people, but my mom just ordered hers about 10 minutes ago so I know there's some free cans left! Good luck, and let me know what color you got and your plans if you're one of the lucky 200,000!

P.S. The websites going slow, but just let it load and the offer will be right on the front page.

2 comments:

  1. Just got my paint! (it is a quart though not a gallon) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what pink salmon colored paint looks like. I know it would be pink but how bright of pink?

    lisa

    ReplyDelete