Friday, May 06, 2011

Five Favorite Finds

Another busy weekend ahead! I'm going to a ladies luncheon then celebrating my hubsters birthday tomorrow night, then going to church Sunday morning and to the hubsters parents house for Mother's Day lunch. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and a Happy Mothers Day!
Kids Desks From Cabinet Doors featured at Ucreate - how cute and creative!

Thumbtack Vase Fillers at Landee See, Landee Do - I will be making these soon!

Frame Wallpaper sold at Urban Outfitters - I'm thinking about maybe using white contact paper and DIY.

This cute shadow phot0 - I'm not sure who to credit it to as I found it on pinterest, however it is giving me all kinds of great ideas for a photo shoot!

Cord Organizers - I found the ones on the right first and posted them on my wishlist, however I came across the one of the right made from bread ties, and while not quite as cute still just as functional!


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Stay tuned for some pictures / information about how I'm celebrating my hubsters birthday!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the feature! what fun and amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love those cord organizers. I will have to start collecting these ties from now on. Why can't I ever come up with clever ideas like this :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have them named for each part of your computer. Smart.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete