Monday, October 03, 2011

Must Make Mondays

I've found some fantastic ideas floating around this week, and here are a few of my favorite...


Procrastination Station shares this cute idea for a baby shower gift - to go bags with wipes, formuls, onesies, etc.

Be Different Act Normal featured this adorable witches hat and broom meal - my kiddos would love it!

Big Red Kitchen has a recipe for a delicious looking 2 ingredient pumpkin cake - I'll be tryin this soon!

Tablespoon shows off some cute Nutter Butter Ghosts - wouldn't this be adorable for a Halloween party?

A Brooklyn Limeston In Progress writes a how to for this wonderful DIY Dinnerware!

  

Dashing Dish shows off how to make mini deep dish pizza - this would be great for a party too!  I could even see buying some muffin tins that make 6, throwing a party and having a pizza bar set out where each couple takes their own pan and adds their own ingredients!  How fun!?


Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas!  I can't wait to try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment