Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I don't know about you, but it's not really feeling like Christmas to me this year.  There's a lot going on in my personal life, and the fact that it's been in the 60s and 70s the past month (NOT that I'm complaining!), has kind of put a damper on my Christmas spirit.  However, I'm blessed to have friends and family that love and care and I got to spend some time with.  Also, I get tomorrow off (meaning I get to sleep in, woot!), so hooray! Oh, and I got some awesome swag this year - a sewing machine and a Kindle Fire!  So excited to get to mess around with them both and discover their amazingness.  I'm hoping to get started with the sewing machine soon...maybe try to make 
 



I've never sewed before and I'm kind of clueless about how complex/easy these tutorials might be...we'll find out soon I guess!?  Any other recommendations for beginner sewing projects?



Hope you all have had a fun holiday weekend...I would say relaxing but if your Christmas is anything like mine it'll be far from it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment