Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

I don't have kiddos of my own, but I did get the chanced to keep the kids I watch over a long weekend, and they have an Elf on the Shelf (named Carl) so I got to play along with all the fun I see floating around the blogs!





I finally got around to decorating my house for Christmas too!


 This is our upstairs tree, and it's a travel theme.  Since we've been dating, the hubster and I pick up an ornament from every place we visit, so that's what's on this tree, along with some fun pink and turquoise ornaments for a fun!

Last year we got a new tree for downstairs, and it's SO pretty! 

 I LOVE the berries and pinecones that are on it!



 Our kitchen table even got a mini makeover too!








----------------------------------------------------------
Link Parties - I don't get to all of them with each post, but you should check them out!

Sundays:  I <3 Naptime, 1+1+1=1 ( kid friendly), Little Wonders' Days (kid friendly)
Mondays : C.R.A.F.T.,Making the World Cuter, The Girl Creative, Skip To My Lou, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Keeping It Simple, Sew Can Do, The DIY Home Sweet Home Project, Home Stories A to Z
Ninth Street Notions, Polly Want A Crafter, Ask Anna, Pinkapotamus, So Creative
Tuesdays: Today's Creative Blog, All Thingz Related, Sugar Bee Crafts,Tales of A Trophy Wife, Today's Creative Blog, Not Just A Housewife, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Crayon Freckles,
Wednesdays: Fireflies & Jelly Beans, Sew Much Ado, Blue Cricket Design, Lil' Luna, Polka Dots On Parade, Free Pretty Things For You, A Little Tipsy (DIY under $5), DIY By Design, Raising 4 Princesses(kid friendly), This Chick Cooks (recipes), Lollipops (what I love), Sew Much Ado, Organize and Decorate Everything, The Girl Creative
 Thursdays: A Glimpse Inside, My Repurposed Life, Simple Home Life,
Fridays: TaterTots & Jello, Sun Scholars (kid friendly), Remodelaholic, Bacon Time, Stuff & Nonsense, At The Picket Fence
Saturdays: I Can Teach My Child (kid friendly), Be Different, Act Normal,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful decor'! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete