Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five Favorite Finds (and the Versatile Blogger Award)

I haven't been crafting a lot lately, but I have been adding to my list of crafts I want to make. All of the following are things on my list!


wall art from Styrofoam and scrapbook paper

menu planning organizer from Little Big Girl Studio

formula cans turned utensil holders from First Lady of the House


chevron canvas from Artsy-Fartsy Mama

photograph letters from My Repurposed Life

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In other exciting news, Charity from A Scrap of Time was kind enough to award me
How nice of her! She's found some cute stuff, and has some great ideas to share, so go check out her site! The tasks from the award are to
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.Tell us seven things about yourself.

  • Pass along the award to 6 newly discovered bloggers.

  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award
So, seven things about myself
1.I'm obsessed with sharpies and expo markers...a little too obsessed.
2.I love organizational tools, and could browse the container store for hours, but I'm actually a very disorganized person and the cute organizational tools sit around the house being more clutter than helpful.
3.My favorite colors are orange and pink, but my favorite decorating colors are currently grays!
4.I have had 10 jobs in the past 9 years, many of them overlapped though (so I'm not quite as flaky as it makes me sound); 5 in restaurants, 2 in retail, and 3 in education.
5.Key West, FL and Savannah, GA are my two favorite places to visit. If you haven't been, you should go...now!
6.I've recently discovered I LOVE hockey and am hoping to get season tickets to the local team here (Go Canes!).
7.I've lived in North Carolina my whole life.

Now for the newly discovered blogs (they were newly discovered to me...I guess that's what I'm supposed to do), I'm going with those who have been nice enough to comment on my projects and follow my blog!

1. My newest follower Simple Home Life
2. Crafting in the Dojo
3. Our Seven Dwarfs
4. A Perfectly Crazy Life
5. The Lazy Novice Crafter
6. My first follower Where Beauty Meets Function

Thanks ladies for viewing my blog, and for the awesome projects and posts on your blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jessica!!! You are very kind! :)

    You asked about my fence project....it has stalled for now. :( It's been raining almost everyday here in Indiana for what seems like weeks! And there's not end in sight either. I'm SOOO bummed! There's only one day in the next 7 that it's not going to rain...so you know the ground is just one big muddy mess. Not exactly prime conditions for concrete in the ground. Maybe by summer? LOL

    I hope you have a great week!! :)

    Oh, for whatever reason, I had to re-follow you today! That has been happening to me alot lately. :( And for life of me I cannot figure out why!

    ReplyDelete