Monday, September 19, 2011

Must Make Mondays

I've found some awesome stuff on the blogs I read and on Pinterest.  Here are some of my favorite finds, and things I really want to make!


 Smile and Wave : DIY light message using glow sticks - this would be awesome for a night house party

 Pixie Crust : caramel frappuccino cupcakes - omg these look good and so stinkin' cute with the green straws
 Little Bit Funky: made this really cute and simple tshirt - this would be cool to give to the kiddos for a holiday/celebration
 The Idea Room : playdoh containers dressed up as halloween figures
 Plain Chicken : homemade butterfingers, made with candycorn - these look delicious and butterfingers are the hubsters fav...I'll have to try this one out - have any of you tried it already and are they as good as they look/sound/
 Joy Is At Home : tea towel cake - what a great gift this is for a bridal shower, or for a housewarming gift
Sew Many Ways : used drink mix canisters (I think Pringles cans would work too), decorated them for Christmas, and put cookies in them for friends and neighbors - could totally do this for Halloween and decorate it like the plahdoh containers, then fill with candy and goodies and go "boo" the neighbors!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the feature!! You are awesome!!! I'm tweeting about your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my butterfingers! Can't wait to check out the other features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature. You have some fun things here that I am going to have to check out!

    ReplyDelete