Saturday, July 09, 2011

Five (+1) Favorite Finds

Hope you guys have had a fantastic week! I had all of last week off, and have spent the time fixing the flower beds outside, finishing up some last minute details for my sisters baby shower in 2 weeks, and cleaning up and organizing around the house. I'll post about those projects throughout the week...for now, look at some great things I've seen this week!


Make and Take gussied up some throw away plates

A Perfectly Crazy Life made an awesome catch all/decor out of a cabinet door and some baskets

A great idea from Better Homes & Gardens - decorate a lamp with a sharpie!

Me and My Insanity made these adorable name badges out of cupcake wrappers!

Not sure where it's from, but I found this funfetti cake on Pinterest and think it's B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Another Pinterest find...love the dotted nails!

1 comment: